Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Cape May is full of Precious Memories

After a semi-rough ride on the Cape May-Lewes Ferry...





...Jeff and I arrived at his parent's summer house in North Cape May, NJ.



It may be the most magical place on earth.



Seriously.



I never want to leave.



NEVER.



EVER.



Especially when there are so many precious memories to put in a can...



Beanies Babies In A Can.



Boy On A Stump In A Can.



Pirate Clock In A Can.



Ladies Who Lunch In A Can.



Boy With Glasses In A Wagon In a Can.


And, on top of it all, there are many hidden treasures to uncover...

IMG_3568

Yes.



That's who you think it is.

1 comment:

nmfeliciani said...

oh my...at first glance I thought Jon booked another ridiculous but fun hotel, but no....it's the Nucera shore house. Yeah, I said SHOURE! I'm disappointed there was no crayola crayon school buses.